The following funding options can be applied in order to touch Africa, making a difference and achieve our goals:
- To contribute via EFT to the Touching Africa Organisation or specific projects, please use the following bank details:
- Account name: TA Ecclesia
- Bank: FNB (First National Bank)
- Account Type: current account
- Account number: 623 6714 5680
- Branch number: 250655
- Reference: Contributor name
- Proof of payment: Tliebenberg@touching-africa.com
Or click the button for secure online contributions
1) Private Investment opportunity
Project and business development funding within a safe environment with a return on investment.
2) Public Funds
Effective, sustainable and mark-related application of public funds for project development and implementation within a responsible ethos-based framework of integrity.
3) Project Finance and Loan Management
This enables funding to major projects on an off-balance sheet.
4) Philanthropic-based donations
Application of philanthropic-based donation within a feedback reporting framework.
5) Vision-based contributions
Contributions aligned with the vision and mission of the contribution to address specific needs.
6) Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) funds
CSR funds and related project development and implementation in compliance to the Mining Charter.
7) Corporate Social Investment (CSI) funds
CSI funds and related project development and implementation with purpose to improve the world without direct benefit to the contributor.
8) Tax Incentive funding
Where donations are approved according to article 18A regulations for deduction from taxable income.
9) Tax Deduction Investment
A 12J Venture Capital mechanism to obtain tax benefits with investments in new business development opportunities.
10) Financial Grants
The management of Financial Grants allocated to facilitate specific goals or incentivise performance.
11) BBBEE Funds
Funds related to Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment compliance requirements.