Premium Corporate Membership
The Premium Corporate Membership in the Touching Africa Network is directed at corporate members that commit to a specific contribution to and partnership with the Touching Africa dream and vision on a continual basis. These are the organisations and businesses that take hands with Touching Africa to make a difference in a hands-on, practical way through means of:
- a monthly financial contribution of a minimum of R1000,
- the rendering of a continuous strategic service to Touching Africa over time,
- a strategically defined partnership with Touching Africa.
Premium Corporate Members will have access to the following advantages and participation in the Touching Africa Network:
Advantages available to the free and general membership:
- The opportunity for like-minded people who share the vision of being co-workers in the Kingdom of God, to be involved in Touching Africa activities, to meet each other, link with each other and develop relationships.
- Access to group communication through email, social media options and the Touching Africa Gazette (TAG).
- Access to and share in Word and Vision guidance, leadership, and mentoring.
- Access to Touching Africa Network Conferences, workshops, and other group meetings.
- Access to free financial training on the GIG Co-operative bank platform (See introductory video below)
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of Touching Africa as an instrument to “touch” and change the corporate reality around us in society.
Individual, Corporate and Premium Corporate Members in Touching Africa will have the opportunity to participate in the activities of the GIG Co-operative Bank with the following advantages:
- The cost to open and maintain one personal bank account is included in the Touching Africa membership contribution of R350 per month.
- The opportunity to open more personal bank accounts for individuals connected to the Entity, at an additional cost of R150 per month per person.
- The bank accounts can act as a savings account and will open the door to interest-free loans for individuals.
- Other financial services and group-founded advantages to individuals will be negotiated and developed to the benefit of the members over time.
Advantages to Corporate and Premium Corporate Members that partake in the active support of the Touching Africa vision through their financial contribution and commitment:
- Official right to the use of the “proudly supporting Touching Africa” LOGO on all communication, business branding, websites, reports and business logos to give expression and reflect support to the vision of Touching Africa.
- Obtaining of a displayable Corporate Member Certificate reflecting membership and commitment to the Touching Africa Operating Principles that will underline and declare the high moral and principle-based business ethics.
- Recognition by the Touching Africa network as a Corporate Entity that support the vision, a right to market through the network and to participate on all levels of communication in the network.
- Participation of the Corporate Entity in any Touching Africa project and business-related development and implementation as part of the project team or service provider to the project.
- The opportunity to open a Business Account in the GIG Co-operative account to facilitate business saving options.
- Access to Kingdom-focussed Business Leadership training, mentoring and team building.
- Access to internal conflict management and arbitration services in a Kingdom-based manner in line with the Unashamedly Ethical guidelines.
- Access to the Workers Empowerment Package (WEP) rendered by the Touching Arica and GIG Co-operative bank – which enables workers with a monthly gross income of less than R10 000 to have access to effective saving, financial training and interest-free loans.
- Access to other financial services and group-founded advantages to Corporate Entities will be negotiated and developed to the benefit of the members over time.
Additionally, Premium Corporate Members will have the following unique benefits:
- Participation in the various Touching Africa Co-operatives and related project and business development and implementation.
- Branding and marketing as a close associate within Touching Africa on all communication forums including websites, future apps, the TAG, conferences and other Corporate level opportunities (with a direct link between the websites of Touching Africa and the Premium Corporate Member).
- Participation in the development of the Touching Africa Development Fund (TADF) as part of the products of the Touching Africa and GIG Co-operative Bank. (A minimum of 50% of the financial contributions by Premium Corporate Members will be availed to the development of the TADF.)
- Participation in the application of the Touching Africa Development fund as seed funding for approved projects and business initiatives as initiated by Premium Corporate Members.
- Participation in the Touching Africa Investment Portfolio (TAIP) established in the GIG Cooperative Bank as a defined Investment Portfolio of business saving accounts available to Premium Corporate Members in the Touching Africa network.
- Access to Corporate business bridging loans secured in the TAIP, only available to Premium Corporate Members.
- Access to the Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending facility on the GIG Co-operative Bank, enable Premium Corporate Members to obtain loans directly from each other within a secured well managed institutional space.
Please Note: If donations are made to Touching Africa, a Section 18-A tax-deductible certificate can be issued by the Touching Africa Non-Profit Company (TAD-NPC)
The following video is an introduction to the GIG platform -the supporting co-operative bank to Touching Africa.