[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.0.47″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.59″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.59″]
THE TOUCHING AFRICA COOPERATION
The Touching Africa Cooperation (TAC) consist of a network of visionary individuals, corporate to social
enterprises, now invited to become members of the TAC. Members of the TAC agree to the
implementation of the following Faith Conviction and Operating Principles.
The vision in implemented through the framework of the following Faith Conviction:
- We have a mandate as “Sons of God” to represent God’s authority on earth and therefore commit ourselves to first seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness in all aspects of life.
- We are part of the corporate expression of the “Body of Christ” with authority to make a
difference in society by acting in unity.
- We recognize the strategic importance of our time as this continent is going to play a major
role in the future of the global community.
All cooperatives in Touching Africa agree to the following Operating Principles:
- We will acknowledge our Faith Conviction in all our operations.
- We will adhere to the ethical code for businesses as defined by the Unashamedly Ethical Agreement – to manage and administrate all actions with integrity.
- We commit to the principles of sustainability to meet the needs of the present without compromising resources for future generations.
- We undertake to live out our purpose with passion as driving force on all levels of activities.
- We honour small beginnings within the understanding of the bigger picture.
- We value the power of visionary unity although we treasure the rich diversity in our midst.
- We support a cross-cultural approach within the diverse community of Africa.
- We advocate a holistic approach during all development in order to ensure an integrated intervention to the benefit of the African community.
- We commit that our project actions will be shaped by the acknowledgement of the importance of the end user.
- We commit that our project actions will be shaped by the recognition that ownership must be taken by beneficiaries in order to ensure sustainability.
The TAC has the following membership structure:
- Visionary membership
- Junior corporative membership
- Corporative membership