The Corporate Membership focused on the membership for Corporate Members partaking in the Touching Africa network. This includes Business to Social Enterprises presented through legal entities like companies, NPOs and other institutional bodies. The Corporate Membership is available to entities that commit to contributing to the Touching Africa activities for a minimum amount of R350 per month.
This gives access to the following network services and advantages:
Advantages available to the free and general members:
- The opportunity for like-minded people who share the vision of being co-workers in the Kingdom of God, to be involved in Touching Africa activities, to meet each other, link with each other and develop relationships.
- Access to group communication through email, social media options and the Touching Africa Gazette (TAG).
- Access to and share in Word and Vision guidance, leadership, and mentoring.
- Access to Touching Africa Network Conferences, workshops, and other group meetings.
- Access to free financial training on the Touching Africa and GIG Co-operative bank platform (See introductory video below)
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of Touching Africa as an instrument to “touch” and change the corporate reality around us in society.
The Individual and Corporate Members of Touching Africa will have the opportunity to participate in the activities of the GIG Co-operative Bank with the following advantages:
- The cost to open and maintain one personal bank account is included in the Touching Africa membership contribution of R350 per month.
- The opportunity to open more personal bank accounts for individuals connected to the Entity, at an additional cost of R150 per month per person.
- The bank accounts can act as a savings account and will open the door to interest-free loans.
- Other financial services and group-founded advantages to individuals will be negotiated and developed to the benefit of the members over time.
Additionally, the Corporate Members will have the following corporate benefits while partaking in the active support of the Touching Africa vision through their financial contribution and commitment:
- Official right to use the “proudly supporting Touching Africa” logo on all communication, business branding, websites, reports and business logos to give expression and reflect support to the vision of Touching Africa.
- Obtaining a displayable Corporate Member Certificate reflecting membership and commitment to the Touching Africa Operating Principles that will underline and declare the high moral and principle-based business ethics.
- Recognition by the Touching Africa network as a Corporate Entity that supports the vision, a right to market through the network and to participate in all levels of communication in the network.
- Participation of the Corporate Entity in any Touching Africa project development and implementation as part of the project team or service provider to the project.
- The opportunity to open a Business Account in the Touching Africa and GIG Co-operative account to facilitate business saving options.
- Access to Kingdom-focused Business Leadership training, mentoring and team building.
- Access to the Worker Empowerment Package (WEP) package rendered by the Touching Africa and GIG Co-operative bank – to enable workers with a monthly gross income of less than R10 000 to have access to effective saving, financial training and interest-free loans.
- Access to other financial services and group-founded advantages to Corporate Entities will be negotiated and developed to the benefit of the members over time.
Please Note: If donations are made to Touching Africa, a Section 18-A tax-deductible certificate can be issued by the Touching Africa Non-Profit Company (TAD-NPC)
The following video is an introduction to the GIG platform -the supporting co-operative bank to Touching Africa.