This is the entry-level membership for Corporate Bodies (businesses, organisations, enterprises, etc.) for R350 per month, adding access to more corporate services through the network:
- Access to group communication through email and the TAG
- Access to the Touching Africa Co-operative Bank in conjunction with GIG Institute in the form of free financial training
- See introductory video below
- Access to Word and Vision guidance, leadership, and input
- Access to the annual Touching Africa Network Conference and other Touching Africa group meetings
- Use of the “Proudly Supporting TA” logo on all communication, business branding, website, reports, etc.
- Access to the high-quality Network Member Certificate (including Operating Principles) that can be displayed, and the logo be used in network business branding – reflecting association with the Vision and OPERATING PRINCIPLES of Touching Africa. This will underline and declare the high moral and principle-based business ethics of the branding process
- If donations are made to Touching Africa, a Section 18-A tax deductible certificate that can be issued by the Touching Africa Development Non-Profit Company (TAD-NPC)
- Access to the Touching Africa Communication App
- Participation in financial services to open a bank account provided by the Touching Africa Co-operative Community Bank on the GIG platform. This can be a platform for a savings account and open the door to interest-free loans
- The availability of Kingdom focused and vision-based Business Leadership Training, including business and personal mentoring as well as team building programs. Emphasis is given to “fatherhood development” to capacitate leaders to lead their individual organisations
- Access to participate in the Touching Africa Co-operatives and related projects and business development opportunities
- Access to marketing on all communication forums including future apps, the TAG and the Touching Africa website and conferences as an acknowledged Associate, supporting the vision and mission of Touching Africa
- Affiliation to/recognition by the Touching Africa network as a vision-based group of enterprises to give “body” to the marketing and promotion of business opportunities
- Access to group based affordable services and group-founded advantages negotiated on behalf of the Touching Africa network members (to be developed in the future)
- Becoming an active part of the committed financial support to the Touching Africa activities in order to support all future development
- Access to the “Empower your workers” benefit
- A benefit aimed at encouraging workers with a monthly gross income of less than R10 000 to save money and practice sound financial management. This feature is available to the workers of corporate members and premium associates and is presented at a discounted rate of R70 per worker. The account enables every individual to save money at high interest rates. It has the further benefit of enabling individuals to borrow money after faithfully saving money for 12 months or more. The amount that can be borrowed at 0% interest rates is equal to twofold the value of what they saved. Employees get access to training material and employers are encouraged to intentionally train their workers in financial management and wealth accumulation.
The following video is an introduction to the GIG platform -the supporting co-operative bank to Touching Africa.