The Individual Membership is a personal network membership that is available to individuals that commit to contributing to the Touching Africa activities for a minimum amount of R150 per month.
This gives access to the following network services and advantages:
Advantages available to the free and general membership:
- The opportunity for like-minded people who share the vision of being co-workers in the Kingdom of God, to be involved in Touching Africa activities, to meet each other, link with each other and develop relationships.
- Access to group communication through email, social media options and the Touching Africa Gazette (TAG).
- Access to and share in Word and Vision guidance, leadership, and mentoring.
- Access to Touching Africa Network Conferences, workshops, and other group meetings.
- Access to free financial training on the Touching Africa and GIG Co-operative bank platform (See introductory video below)
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of Touching Africa as an instrument to “touch” and change the corporate reality around us in society.
Additionally, the Individual Members of Touching Africa will have the opportunity to participate in the activities of the Touching Africa GIG Co-operative Bank with the following advantages:
- The cost to open and maintain a personal bank account is included in the Touching Africa membership contribution of R150 per month.
- The bank account can act as a savings account and will open the door to interest-free loans.
- Other financial services and group-founded advantages will be negotiated and developed to the benefit of the members over time.
Please Note: If donations are made to Touching Africa, a Section 18-A tax-deductible certificate can be issued by the Touching Africa Non-Profit Company (TAD-NPC)
The following video is an introduction to the GIG platform -the supporting co-operative bank to Touching Africa.